The Monday night before we left we were going to get together with our friends the Nielsens for a dinner at CiCi's Pizza. We had the event planned for a few weeks and I was looking forward to the break from packing and to being with our dear friends. I was feeling pretty stressed out that day and not very motivated to get ready to go that night. I almost didn't put on any make-up. We got out the door about 10 minutes late. On the way there, Mark mentioned that there might be more people there than the Nielsen's. I guess he had a "feeling". So we're pulling in and we are recognizing LOTS of mini-vans. Half the ward was there to surprise us! It was really fun to walk in and see so many people that we love there to see us off! Here are some of the pictures from the night. Some of my friends don't want to be posted on my blog...so that's why some of our dear friends aren't on here.
1 comment:
That was a lot of fun Stacy! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment