Sunday, November 29, 2009

Discovering Utah

November was a busy month for us getting settled into our new home. Jack and Evan started a new preschool that they absolutley love. We reconnected with family and started to explore some attractions that only Utah has to offer like 13+ temples, the church distribution center, etc...There are already so many things we love about Utah, but I have days of extreme homesickness (like yesterday) where I feel like my "vacation" in Utah must surely be over by now and it's time to return "home". But then I remember that home is where you hang your heart!







1 comment:

Mindy and Larry said...

Wow, Stacy! I admire your strength and positive attitude! It's not easy making a cross-country move. I'm sure your parents miss you guys something terrible, too! But, thank goodness they're retired, and (hopefully not having to do as much at the storehouse here in Colfax, NC) and can come out and visit periodically. And you're right, your home is where your heart is! ;)