Seth is almost 12 and this is his last year of "eligibility" for trick or treating in the Aldridge household. I sent the 3 big kids with Dad to get some good candy hunting time and I took the little ones to a friends house. That worked out great! Jack was a puppy because he loves dogs and my friend Melissa's dogs are black and white, like Jack's costume. He was trying to feed them his treats...luckily they weren't really accepting. Evan was "Iron Man" and what a cute one he was! He even had extra big muscles for the night! Macy was a "cheetah" and she loved getting to wear a little lipstick and having freckles. Luke and Seth were football players, what else could they possibly be.
I decided this year I would represent all Moms and be "Super Mom". It was fun getting to wear a cape and having super powers for the night. I suddenly was able to convince my neighbors to give us massive amounts of sugar....just by ringing their door bells! It was a fun night, but it's always a relief to be over and done. Hope your halloween was spooky and creepy and fun!!!











7 comments:
Too Cute! We loved all your costumes. The boys looked strong, macy looked chic and Stacy IS a super mom! I can't believe how beautiful that tree is behind you. I miss fall. Thanks for the pics. We love you.
Very cute costumes!
CUTE! You all looked great. Hey! Is that my cape?!?
Okay, what the crap? What font were you using? Cause all I see are symbols where there should be text and pictures. (Very cute pics by the way.)
I love your new background!
Your family is darling!!!
Hi Stacy, I love checking out the family blogs. I always feel like I've had a little visit with you all. Yes you really are a super mom. Best wishes Aunt Sharon
Post a Comment