"Mom, where are we going", says Evan
"We're going to crazyland", says Mom
"Have you ever been to crazyland?, replied Evan
"Yes I have", says Mom
"Well I've been to Wonderland" says Evan
"Really- what's it like?", Mom inquired
"I don't want to tell You", Evan says.
He eventually divulged that there are lots of candy canes there. He got me thinking about how I look at my life. Do I see it as "Crazyland" or "Wonderland"? He may of thinking about "Candyland" because it has all his favorite treats.
I think if I looked at life more through his eyes, I would see more wonder. Just something to think about.





2 comments:
Amazing what kids can get you thinking about!
"Cats and rabbits would reside in fancy little houses, and be dressed in shoes and hats and trousers. Within that world of my own, I could listen to a babbling brook and hear a song that I could understand."
how confusing our adult world must be to our little ones...they see things the way they really should be.
Post a Comment