Friday, January 23, 2009

I know a little lady who swallowed a tooth...

My sweet daughter had two very, very loose front teeth. While eating breakfast, one of them came out and she swallowed it! She was very distraught but soon recovered. At school that day, a teacher was able to wiggle loose the other hanging tooth. So she came home with both front teeth missing!
After school she wrote a letter to the tooth fairy. She explained the tragic event of the morning so that she would still receive her money. She pleaded with the tooth fairy.."I swallowed my tooth. I hope you understand". She received a generous gift of $5.oo from the tooth fairy. I think she felt a little bit sorry for Macy and threw in a little extra this time!

3 comments:

The Cragun Family said...

How cute! I've never heard of anyone swallowing their tooth! That will always be a fun story to tell. You look adorable Macy. 'The toothless front teeth look' is my favorite!

Terri said...

Poor thing! I know she had to be upset swallowing the tooth. Glad the tooth fairy was so nice!

MarlaKD said...

That is too funny! Not to her, though, I'm sure. Her toothless grin sure is cute!