


OK, so I turned 34 which means I am totally approaching middle age...which I'm not thrilled about, but it gets me closer to grandchildren...which I'm excited about! I am seeing some wrinkling around the eyes and it's not pretty, but whatever...that's what 5 kids and hard living do to someone...I had a fabulous birthday that included a date with Mark at the car show where he surprised me with an awesome gift! Next week we'll be picking up my new cherry red Mercedes convertible SLK 350. It's pretty sweet. Pigs will be flying as we leave the dealership and ice will be forming in...!
Seriously, we had a great time and we brought our friends with us but they chose to not be photographed. I love my birthdays and I am grateful for all the blessings of the past year. I am thankful for my health, my wonderful husband, beautiful children and for the Gospel that brings me so much stability in a chaotic world.




4 comments:
haha, i am so easy to persuade. i was totally like, "dang! mark must be doing reeeeeally well!"
Happy Birthday little sis! Wait 5 years then you'll be depressed about approaching 40! You look good in that mercedes, thelma & louise anyone?
Happy Birthday! Looks like you had fun. And you still look as young as the day I met you. I don't believe you have those wrinkles!
Happy 34th! Belatedly! You are so gorgeous! If you keep it up, no one can even tell you're 34! :)
Love your blog by the way! I finally got around to visiting it!
Post a Comment