So, I am feeling quite stressed right now. I don't want to use the blog to vent, but I need some prayers right now. Things are really unsettled right now and I don't know how much more patience I can have. Please prayer for our family that we can have peace in our home and that we will be guided in our decisions! I would really appreciate it!
I love the hymn "Where Can I Turn For Peace"....
Where can I turn for peace?
Where is my solace?
When other sources cease to make me whole?
When with a wounded heart, anger or malice,
I draw myself apart, searching my soul?
Where, when my aching grows,
Where, when I languish,
Where, in my need to know, Where can I run?
Where is the quiet hand to calm my anguish?
Who, who can understand? He, only One.
He answers privately,
Reaches my reaching
In my Gethsemane, Savior and Friend.
Gentle the peace he finds for my beseeching.
Constant he is and kind, Love without end.
I love the message of this. He is the only one who really understands and the only one we can really turn to.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hey, girl. Sorry you're having a tough time. I'll be home Tuesday night. Call me Wednesday.
Hey,
I love you. I know that the unknown is the worst..I will pray for you. You are so awesome!
Love ya.
ginny
I loved the talk in General Conference today where it was talking about our trials being a way to teach and prepare us. The Lord has confidence in you Stacy and, despite how you are feeling, it IS well placed. You are so much stronger than you realize. We love you and pray for you always!!!
Hang in there Stacy. You are one of the neatest people I know.I love you to pieces. I will keep you in my prayers though.We need to hang out.
Post a Comment