Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter and Fun with family in April!

So I haven't blogged in a while...I've been in a bit of a slump, but I'm back! I'm back to feeling positive and grateful and done with the self pity! I have a wonderful life and I'm so thankful for a Mom who rescued me from the downward spiral I had gotten myself into!

Enough about me...we had a fabulous time in North Carolina for Conference weekend and I am also posting some Easter pictures which turned out kind of funny. Not the best pictures, but true to life. Evan was crying right before I shot them. He did get over it, but we were late to church because I was too concerned about photos that morning. I hope they make you smile!

The kids are gearing up to go Easter egg hunting

at Mom and Dad's house. Shawn's kids and

Nathan (Alex's son )were there too!

My big brother Shawn and Dad!


Macy chilling out with Nathan and Gavin

We brought a funny wig and tried it on Nathan....


And crazy Alex...


Cindy with her lovely ladies...aren't they adorable?


Uncle Kent and Uncle Randy came for the Masters...


Jeri and Don enjoyed their visit and we all


had fun


Jack really warmed up to Justine.


He knows a pretty girl when he sees one!


Evan perked up after a little cry...aren't they cute?
Macy and I coordinated our dresses.
This is a "real" family photo....posers, cryers, and "endurers"

Mark and his brood

3 comments:

The White's said...

o i just loved all of the pic. thank you so much. im glad you feeling better, i think a weekend with your mom would make anyone feel great. i sure love both your mom and dad. and that was the first pic of alex boy i have seen, so cute. i also love you pic of your little guy and his big blue eye, wow, i love them.

addy

Jenny Ramsey said...

love the pictures!! everyone is so wonderful and glad you are feeling better and more yourself!

The Cragun Family said...

I loved all the pictures. It looked like you had a great time at "Parents" house. I can't believe how much the cousins look alike! You all looked handsome and pretty for Easter. I especially loved Stacy & Macy's matching dresses. That's what we always dreamed of doing, huh Stacy!? It's fun to have a girl to match! We miss you!