Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Monkeys in Action

The fall is football season for the Aldridge family! Seth and Luke both play and they love every minute of it! We have practice 3 days a week and games every Saturday. We enjoy watching them doing something that they are SO passionate about and pretty skilled at as well! They both play mostly defense, but Seth is also a quarterback and Luke does some offense also. Seth and Luke each get plenty of playing time this year, which is great! They have awesome coaches and we've been really pleased with how the organization is run.

The little ones....Macy, Evan, and Jack...sometimes get a little bored during games, but there's usually a playground nearby they can play on. The weather has been fabulous..practice is getting a little chillier, but games are still usually played in "summer" conditions...high 70's and 80's. After the Saturday games conclude, it's home for some college football watching!


We live at the football field 4 days a week....
Here's my monkey Macy swinging on the bars at the playground...

Evan was having fun too...
Jack is the craziest monkey of them all...but he has a ball at practice too!
Luke listening to his coach before scrimmaging...

Seth looking cool at practice...

5 comments:

Brooke said...

I love the blog! It looks so cute! Good job. I'm glad you were able to figure it out.

Cachorrita... said...

http://castagnita.blogspot.com/


BLOG DEDICADO AL CANTAUTOR POTEÑO CACHO CASTAÑA!!!

The Milton Family said...

Good job girl, I like it!

The Settle Family said...

I love your blog! You are way ahead of me. I feel like I am always having technical difficulties. You're inspiring me to write a new post!

The Ballard's said...

Cute new look. I can not believe how big they are getting. It is crazy to finally have some interaction with you & your family. They are all so cute.