We were blessed to go to the Washington DC temple on Friday. Despite the 3 1/2 hour trip home and the company who didn't want to sleep in the car, it was a wonderful day! We brought a friend with us, Pat Gill. She did a session first. I wanted her to have the spirit with her before she had to take on Jack Jack!!! After she was finished, Mark and I had our turn. Evan was very hesitant to stay with her. He said he was following me into the temple, and he meant it! He loves his Mommy and had a hard time letting go of my hand. He was eventually consoled. He told Pat, "I'm sad. I just want to be with my Mom". He cried for a few minutes in the van. After his time of mourning, they went into the visitors center to watch a movie. We were only gone for about an hour, so he didn't have to be away from his Mama for very long. I took this pictures while we were with the kids. Jack and Evan sure are cute! We went downstairs to buy some things in the distribution center. While we were going down the steps Jack said "This is beautiful" and Evan said "I love the temple". Those are words you love to hear as a Mom. They are precious!
1 comment:
Those pictures are so cute. It was sad to see Evan with his hair! I'm glad you had a nice day.
Post a Comment