










My baby girl is 7 years old! It's amazing...it was only yesterday that she was born in record time and gave Mommy the birth experience of a lifetime. This last year she has grown up so much and now she's a old pro at reading, a wonderful artist, independent, a beautiful singer, and awesome big sister! If you ask Macy to do something, she does it right away or you realize it's already been done! I appreciate that so much about her!
I came to lunch on her birthday with Jack and Evan and we shared cupcakes with her class. Later we celebrated with the rest of the gang. Saturday she'll have her friend party!




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Macy! She is beautiful. That did go by fast. It is sad to see them get bigger, but so much fun to have your own "built-in" friend.
Happy Birthday Macy Mace! We wish we could be there to have some of that yummy cake! Adi & Kenley both commented on how cute your boots are! You are quite a fashionista! We love you.
Happy Birthday Macy! I hope you had a great one!
Post a Comment