



Turning 12 is very significant for a couple of reasons. In our church, young men may receive the priesthood at 12. They also can participate in other wonderful activities like church basketball and "big boy" Scouts. It was an amazing day as a Mom because it forced me to reflect on the last 12 years...so many ups and a few downs! I remember so clearly the snowy night we arrived at the hospital to deliver our first born son. When he was born, the doctor announced "He won't be hard to love". He was right. It hasn't been difficult to love him. At times hard to like the things he is doing, but never hard to love. I remember the "hard year" from 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 where he insisted on banging his head and eventually put a hole in the wall the size of his noggin. I reflect on his transformation when he started preschool and started blossoming....the years have gone by so quickly! Happy Birthday, Seth! Thank you for making me a better person.




1 comment:
Happy birthday Seth!
Post a Comment