Saturday, October 11, 2008

Future Stylist????

It was inevitable. With five kids, one of them is bound to have an interest in hair styling...or butchering! It isn't Macy, it's little Evan! While we were preparing for the afternoon ahead of endless football...Evan decided his hair needed a trim...well more than a trim! He wanted to have a "hair club for men" look! He succeeded! I have the haircut, the attempt to cover it at football, and the results of the "repair" that Daddy gave him. I think his career in hair styling may be over. He cried when he learned he would have to go in public with the new do!

Here's what he looked like before he got a hold of the scissors....
Damage done....no it's not a "Hair Club for Men" ad...
Repair work....trying to hide it....
Acceptance....

7 comments:

MarlaKD said...

OH NO! That has to be the worst child-done cut I've ever seen! Yes, it is a very good thing he's a boy. He looks very cute with his military boot-camp look.

Terri said...

OH NO!!!!

The White's said...

Well at lest he his a boy. This is Addy White (Sharon's daughter). I would love get your e-mail. Addyiswhite@gmail.com Then you can see my blog.

The Cragun Family said...

That is so scarry! What did he cut it with? a machette? He looks so much older with his buzz cut! Sweet Evan.

The Ballard's said...

A boy can't really mess up their hair. I love the picture where he is trying to cover it up at football. I think just taking him there will fix him from ever doing it again. He is darling, did you even get mad? Gracie cut off a big chunk of her hair because I wouldn't give her a green laffy taffy.

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

Wow. That's all I can think of. You're such a good mom, Stacy. You deal with this kind of thing (and worse) so much better than I do!